One of the purest characters ever imagined by Disney is our robot friend, Wall-E. If you don’t know his story, it’s one in which audiences are taken on an earth and space adventure that is full of understanding, kindness, nurturing, selflessness and love.
In these unpredictable times, we can learn a lot from Wall-E, Eva, Mo and their story. One of the greatest things we can do as humans (or as the occasional robot) is to show compassion and love towards everything and everyone. Showing compassion, showing that you care is important. We get so caught up in our day-to-day world that we forget to be understanding, to be nurturing and even to just simply be kind. We can all do our part to change this and it is a whole lot easier than you probably think!
I would like to share with you some Random Acts of Kindness that you can do right now! Not only will you make the person on the receiving end feel good, but you will feel great as well. These simple acts can begin a chain reaction; imagine a chain reaction of kindness! I seriously cannot think of anything better (Except maybe random acts of kindness at a Disney Park)!
- Text someone “Good Morning” or “Good Night.”
- Send postcards, cards or letters. This could be remembering a birthday, “just because”, “I miss you” or “I love you.”
- Give an exceptional tip – Especially for delivery drivers.
- Leave a treat on a friend or neighbors’ doorstep.
- Leave snacks for your UPS or Postal Service delivery people.
- Venmo a friend $5 for a special drink and let them know why you appreciate them.
- Send a friend you haven’t spoken to in a while a nice text.
- E-Mail a co-worker and let them know why you like working with them.
- Give up that prime parking spot and park further away.
- Buy coffee (or if you can, lunch) for the person behind you in the drive-thru line. (This one is my personal favorite!)
Thank you so much, FashionEarstas, for helping us spread love and kindness!
What We Loved
Nice sturdy headband with ribbon detailing on the inside.
Nice and sturdy ears, good proportions.
Stitching was lovely.
The bow material is almost starched, which tells me that it will not flip or flop as the day goes on.
Who would love these?
Wall-E and Eva fans would love to walk around the parks in these ears! Plant enthusiasts and kindness ambassadors alike would also love sporting these amazing Disney characters on their ears as well!
What Needs Work
Turnaround Time: Good
Good. There is a notification that ears can take up to 2 + weeks on her Etsy site. Ours took about 3 weeks to arrive.
The materials are pretty basic. Wall-E themed fabric and basic ribbon was used.
A Priority Mail Envelope and a Ziplock Bag. I always worry about the Ears getting crushed when they arrive this way. These arrived just fine!
Where should future FashionEarstas be seen in these ears?
Tomorrowland seems like the obvious place. Pixar Pier also features a Wall-E arcade booth! Also, The Land ride in Epcot would be a great ride to be seen in Wall-E/Eva Ears!
Overall Score: (4.9/5)
I am heading out to see what kind of kindness I can spread today, socially distanced of course! If you can be anything in this world, be like Wall-E, be kind.
I hope that you found this review helpful! I’d love to hear what you think of this review, Wall-E ears, Magical Mouse Ears, or just other magical things you have to share in the comments below! Make sure you check us out on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram, chances are you will see our ears in action!
Pixie Dust and Glamour!